As a Board Certified HHP, my holistic services also include Soundbaths with Quartz and Tibetan Singing Bowls. I am asked quite often by my class attendees, "What are the benefits and how can these sessions help me feel better?" or "How can they help me perform better?" I decided to write this short article to give my readers a brief overview and introduction to the world to Soundbaths.
If you would like to learn more about Wholesome Healing's Soundbath Sessions, click here. If you would like to know more as it concerns to your personal health, you may schedule a no-cost consult by clicking here.
Our brains and bodies operate on specific waves, or frequencies. These waves are known as:
The vibrations created when playing singing bowls are similar to the frequencies of the brain’s alpha waves. Playing singing bowls, and therefore creating these frequencies, helps the brain relax, focus, and improve your moods.
1. Reduced stress and anxiety: Soundbaths can reduce the levels of cortisol, a hormone responsible for stress, in your body, leading to reduced feelings of anxiety.
2. Improved sleep: Listening to calming vibrations during a soundbath session can help improve sleep quality and quantity. You may also listen to the sleep and Solfeggio Frequency videos on Wholesome Healing's YouTube Channel.
3. Enhanced relaxation: The soothing sounds can help you relax and quieten your mind, leading to increased relaxation.
4. Promotes mindfulness: The sounds and vibrations can help you stay in the present moment and promote mindfulness.
5. Boosts creativity: The sounds can stimulate your brain and encourage new ideas and creativity.
6. Increases energy levels: The vibrations can help increase energy levels and leave you feeling revitalized.
7. Aids in pain relief: Many of my clients report a reduction in physical pain after our soundbath sessions. This result, however, is usually assessed after several sessions received at regular intervals; such as weekly or biweekly.
8. Balances chakras: The sounds and vibrations can help balance the seven major chakra centers in the body, promoting whole-body health and energy balancing.
9. Improves mood: The calming sounds can help elevate your mood and reduce feelings of depression.
10. Supports immune function: The relaxation induced by my soundbath sessions can help support the immune system, leading to better health overall. When your body's stress level is reduced, it refocuses the system on other healing aspects. This includes healthy tissue regeneration and reduced free radicals within the body.
As you can see, there are many wonderful benefits to incorporating soundbaths into your routines. if you cannot attend a class, please tune into our YouTube page as we will be uploading more meditation and soundbath videos regularly.
In closing... Let us be Present, Let us be of Light, Let us be of Love.